Saturday, July 10, 2010

Rio Grade Valley


The Rio Grade Valley is my home. All though it is not the place I grew up it is the place where I became an adult. I spent 10 years in the Edinburg/McAllen area. They were some of the best years of my life. In those 10 years I met so many people that help shape who I am today.

The Valley was my comfort zone I had forgotten to Truly seek the lord and listen to him. I was comfortable and had my routine. In Feb. of 2005 the lord told me he was going to rock the boat/get me out of my comfort zone. At the time I thought he was just going to give me a new job in town.

Well he did give me a new job but in a new place. A place away from everything and one I knew. He bought me to my knees things have never been the same.

I tell you this because for the first time in 5 years I going back to the Valley to spend time with old friends and work along side my family in Christ at VBS.

Cant wait to see what the lord will do

No comments:

Post a Comment